11.26.2009

The Roberts/Riley Clan

This week, I had the opportunity to take some Christmas card pictures for my dear friend Luann. This is her with her brother and sisters, husband and precious twin boys.
Luann's brother is a musician and she had the wonderful idea of taking pictures of the boys with their uncle and his guitar. I absolutely LOVE the way that they turned out! Great idea, Luann!
And since we were in the perfect location, JB let me take some pictures of him. Maybe they will make it to an album cover someday...

4 comments:

  1. Girl! These are gorgeous!!!

    The babies in the guitar case made me squeal. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out amazing. I am so lucky to have you to record such special memories of us. Everyone has loved these photos. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these! Especially the one with the babies in the guitar case. Why, did I not think of that with Cash when he was that tiny? It would have been perfect for his room!

    ReplyDelete